Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the Purpose ...


In Case you are new ... here is the idea behind my blog...


I search the internet, browse savings sites, coupons and share my personal savings strategies.

I compile only the BEST. Many sites or blogs list ideas the require rebates or cash back at a later date ... my idea is to post only ideas that allow you to simply spend less and save more using coupons only! While a number of stores I will feature are national chains I found it frustrating that I could never find deals for local grocery stores in my area online which is why I decided to share what I've found in the local as well as national stores!

How?

Clip anything and everything you from your weekly coupons in the Sunday paper (within reason anyways, I clip anything I'd take if it was free ...)

Your job is done ... check here throughout the week for new deals and save as you shop ...


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment